Sunday Stash

/ Sunday 6 December 2009 /

Sunday stash, originally uploaded by Shadrach Meshach & Abednego.
Don't know why I'm so into owls lately. Maybe it's because I'm in my fiftieth year, and they say wisdom accompanies age. If that's so, I'm clearly seeking a little external help! And some of these owls look a bit more crazy than wise! I don't have any plans for these at the moment, but I couldn't resist snapping them up as soon as I saw them. Hmmm.... impulsiveness is not very wise, is it?

4 comments:

{ Unknown } on: 6 December 2009 at 14:25 said...

Yes, the owls are wise and so are you for buying them!!

{ Natasha } on: 7 December 2009 at 12:25 said...

I have been really into them latley too, maybe as a 70's child it is too nosalgic to resist! You have a lovely selection!

{ Rene' } on: 7 December 2009 at 12:53 said...

I am seeing owls everywhere! So cute.

{ Victoria Findlay Wolfe } on: 7 December 2009 at 17:00 said...

hmmm, if owls are wise for 50's, what do 40's bring?
;-) fun stuff!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger