New Year's Quilting Resolutions Part 1

/ Saturday 5 December 2009 /

Lola's Quilt, originally uploaded by Julie Antinucci.
Looky! This is just the inspiration I need to make me take up applique! This is from Julie Antinucci's Flickr photostream (click through to see more of her photos). She credits the Goldsmith and Jenkins book "Applique Outside the Lines". Awesome!  I have long been tempted to become a better applique-er (sp?) - and it's definitely on my New Year's Quilting Resolutions List now.  Do you have any New Year's Quilting Resolutions?

5 comments:

{ West Michigan Quilter } on: 5 December 2009 at 08:47 said...

I love this quilt! I've never seen it before, now must find that pattern. It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

{ Thelma } on: 5 December 2009 at 13:14 said...

WOW, I really like this.

I do have annual quilting goals, I need to look at my 2009 list and see where I stand. I know I'm going to sew a basic quilt for sure in 2010.

{ Unknown } on: 5 December 2009 at 20:27 said...

I think that is a great resolution! Mine usually is the same every year, make a Christmas Tree Skirt.

{ My Life In Stitch } on: 6 December 2009 at 08:59 said...

Mine's always the same - "Finish at least 2 WIPS befors starting a new project". Never keep it tho!!

{ Rene' } on: 7 December 2009 at 12:52 said...

Great quilt. I have not officially made any New Year's Quilting Resolutions, but am thinking about posting one on my blog so that I will be motivated to keep them.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger