Everybody's Doing It!

/ Monday 5 November 2012 /
Voting, that is!  Tomorrow is Election Day in the US, and won't we all be glad when that is over! Even the Canadian news is awash with polls and pundits weighing in on the presidential election.   Well, here's another election you can vote in, and this one is for everyone around the world!

My quilt, Summer Wedding, was nominated for best quilt photography in the recent Bloggers' Quilt Festival.  My BQF post where the quilt is featured in full can be found here. I am tickled pink! So if you care to vote for it, please go to this link and scroll down to the section dedicated to quilt photography; you'll see this photo above my blog name, Stitchliterate. Give us some clicky love! I would be grateful for your vote!

4 comments:

{ audrey } on: 5 November 2012 at 20:22 said...

I already did! Love this pic!

{ Thelma } on: 6 November 2012 at 10:36 said...

I love this picture, I voted, I think your's is the best, I hope you win! Let us know!!

{ Ariane } on: 6 November 2012 at 12:03 said...

I vote for your quilt!! I hope you win!!

{ JuliePickles } on: 6 November 2012 at 13:57 said...

I totally nominated AND voted for you in this category, I ADORE the pictures of the happy couple with your quilt!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger