Generous Folks

/ Wednesday 20 January 2010 /
Last week I posted about the awesome surprise package I received from Momloves2quilt in a pay-it-forward scheme.  As you probably know by now, this means that I am now charged with paying forward some amazing goodness to three people, who, in turn promise to do the same.  I just let the famous random number generator do its stuff, as shown below:


Therefore, according to the scientific method, the winners are Crafty Maine Mom, Tamera and Becky Gonce!  Three cheers for these generous folks, who are each going to be making three people very happy.  And with any luck, I will do the same for each of them.  Here's the game plan, ladies: send me your mailing address, and before January 20, 2011, you will receive a goody bag in the mail from me.  At that point, you will want to blog about it (or Flickr, FAcebook, etc.) and ask for volunteers, from which you will pick three.  And you will have a year from that date to deliver on your promise to make someone smile.

3 comments:

{ Dee } on: 21 January 2010 at 08:13 said...

As someone who is also part of PIF, I can't wait to see what these lucky ladies will have come their way! Everything you do is awesome!

{ Becky Gonce } on: 21 January 2010 at 11:15 said...

YAY! I am so excited! =-)

{ Unknown } on: 21 January 2010 at 20:54 said...

I'm excited too; to receive, and to give. What a great idea!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger