Laptop sleeves - the final chapter

/ Friday 19 August 2011 /
Counting the practice one, I've now made three of these laptop sleeves in the last couple of weeks.  I am officially tired of making them, but, boy, do I ever LOVE these two little beauties.  Here are the two of them, side by side.
Done!
I showed closer and more detailed photos of the blue one a few days ago - you can go here to see them.
Montana's laptop sleeve
For the yellow one, I used the same tutorial, same double thickness of wool batting and the same quilting motif of diagonal lines.
More Outside Oslo
I also used Folksy Flannel again for a soft, protective lining.
More Folksy Flannel for the lining
I must say, I adore that Outside Oslo line - there is a grey colourway that I didn't buy much of and I'm kicking myself.  I still have quite a bit, plus some other prints that I didn't use here, but I think I'll have to dip into the online shops again soon.
One last look of the two of them together.  Which one do you like best?
Twins!  Which one do you like better?

8 comments:

{ Michele } on: 19 August 2011 at 11:27 said...

They're darling!

{ Claudia } on: 19 August 2011 at 12:06 said...

I could really use a couple of these now that we've switched from PC's to laptops. I like the blue one because I love blue but they are both very attractive.

{ Little Island Quilting } on: 19 August 2011 at 12:19 said...

Like my two daughters...I love them equally!

{ Manda } on: 19 August 2011 at 15:20 said...

Both lovely, but for me the blue wins as I don't particularly like green :)

{ Tammy Vasser } on: 19 August 2011 at 18:36 said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing. I need to make a laptop sleeve and now I know just where to go for a tutorial. AND thanks for linking to my shop!

{ Andrea } on: 19 August 2011 at 22:00 said...

Congratulations are beautiful, I could use a

{ Sarah Craig } on: 20 August 2011 at 09:12 said...

How could you pick a favorite? They're both great!!

{ tusen } on: 22 August 2011 at 13:30 said...

I'm thinking and thinking, trying to choose and it's hard, as they are both great. But in the end I'd say I like the blue one just a tiny bit more.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger