Joy in the New Year

/ Tuesday 10 November 2009 /
You can see down there on the right the Joy in the New Year button.  It links to Jacquie's blog, where she has posted a challenge to work through one's WIPs before 2010 begins.  I said I had seven.  But I think I need to make a public posting on my own blog to keep me honest.  Here they are:

Jacob's Ladder

Jacob's Ladder (photo above, needs borders attached, etc.)
My mother's Christmas quilt (quilting right now)
Red and White Snowball Challenge quilt* (currently in the middle of cutting and piecing)
Values quilt (all blocks complete, need joining, etc.)
Cheryl's modified Rail Fence (still need to cut, arrgh and alas)
Prairie Claw (cutting and piecing the blocks, about 20% complete)
Southern Skies (cutting and piecing the blocks, about 25% complete)
Modify Tradition Sampler (just a gleam in my eye at the moment, but will be fixing that shortly)

*This isn't "due" until January 2010, so technically it shouldn't count in the 2009 WIPs.  That's why there are actually eight projects on that list.  Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

At least one of these is going out to the long-armer.  I'll count it as "finished" once it leaves my house.  Can she do it, folks?  Stay tuned and find out!

2 comments:

{ wishes, true and kind } on: 10 November 2009 at 23:52 said...

Good luck! I'm afraid to even count how many UFOs and WIPs I have!

{ Lara } on: 11 November 2009 at 04:26 said...

Right - Well I put myself down for 10... I've knocked one off the list, and almost another... I'll look forward to watching your progress as well!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger