How could I forget?

/ Monday 17 May 2010 /
Yesterday I wrote about my productive weekend, and I forgot to say that I had also pin-basted this quilt. It's the sampler from the Modify Tradition first quiltalong, and I finished the quilt top in January. I bought the backing (Posh, I think it's called) when my LQS had a Boxing Day sale, but it's been languishing ever since. I promised Lindsay, my lab manager, that I would bring it into the lab when it's finished. Sometimes when you've been working hard thinking scholarly thoughts you need to stretch out on the sofa and rest your eyes a little. At any rate, that's her story.

8 comments:

{ Kris } on: 17 May 2010 at 19:01 said...

Ooh! I love the colors and the layout looks like it's really interesting! I can't wait to see a better look.

{ Lee D } on: 17 May 2010 at 19:18 said...

love the backing! can't wait to see the finished quilt

{ ktquilts } on: 17 May 2010 at 19:29 said...

Yup!! That is Posh, and I love it!! Great quilt!!

{ Unknown } on: 17 May 2010 at 19:52 said...

It looks fantastic!! Can't wait to see it finished!

{ Lindsay } on: 17 May 2010 at 19:53 said...

YES! Lab quilt!
I have it on good authority that sometimes you just need a little rest, to keep your head from falling forward onto that keyboard/stack of articles. This will do nicely. Next on the agenda: pillows.

{ Sarah Craig } on: 17 May 2010 at 19:58 said...

Love those colors! It looks like it will be very interesting - you've given us just enough of a view to tease us!! It definitely looks good for napping, though!

{ My Life In Stitch } on: 18 May 2010 at 05:00 said...

That looks a very interesting quilt - can't wait to see it finished and the backing fabric is fabulous!

{ Dee } on: 18 May 2010 at 07:40 said...

Another beautiful quilt on its way to being loved!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger