Modified Tradition Swap Inspiration

/ Wednesday 5 May 2010 /
I signed up for the swap at Modified Tradition, and was asked to make a mosaic for inspiration. I found it really hard to do! I like everything!  Here's what I said to my swap partner:


Dear Mystery Swapper,
The truth is that I like just about everything, so you can't go wrong making something for me! I like the way secondary patterns appear in traditional blocks when they are put together. I like snowballs and stars and shoo-fly blocks, as some favourite traditional blocks. Many of the backgrounds in these photos are white, but I like all colours of backgrounds, patterned and solid. I like all colours (except red, blue and yellow together, since those are the colours of the university I teach at!), so go to town and have fun! 

5 comments:

{ wishes, true and kind } on: 5 May 2010 at 18:18 said...

Nice mosaic! I'm sure your swap partner will be thrilled with all the fun ideas!

{ Monica } on: 5 May 2010 at 21:49 said...

I can't believe! The fouth quilt in your mosaic (diamond quilt) is actually mine...very cool. I'm glad you liked it enough to use.

{ Dee } on: 6 May 2010 at 09:00 said...

Wow!

I'd like one of each please! LOL

Can't wait to see what loverly things come out of this swap!

{ Deborah } on: 8 May 2010 at 15:14 said...

They are all beautiful!

{ Thelma } on: 9 May 2010 at 09:11 said...

Wow, great job on the Mosaic! It is very inspirational, I should give making one a try.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger